Google Pixel 6 & 6 Pro (google-oriole & google-raven)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Green Pixel 6 on a blue background.
|Name||Pixel 6 & 6 Pro|
|Codename||google-oriole & google-raven|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.80 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2x2.25 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Display||AMOLED 1080x2400 90Hz / 1440x3120 120Hz|
|Storage||128, 256 GB / 128, 256, 512 GB|
|Memory||8 GB / 12 GB|
This device is marked as not booting.
The Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro are Google's 2021 flagship pair of Android phones. The pair is notable as it is the first product utilizing Google's in-house silicon, the Google Tensor SOC. Both models are by and large identical. Differences include, amount of RAM, display resolution, refresh rate, and an additional camera module.
Users owning this device
- Clevrpwn (Notes: daily driver with stock firmware)
- Ettucompute (Notes: daily driver with stock firmware)
- ThatGeekZen (Notes: Daily Driver for now)
How to Unlock Bootloader
WARNING: Doing this will wipe ALL data on your device. Please backup all your personal data before continuing!
About PhoneScroll down and tap
Build Number7 times.
Developer OptionsScroll down and enable
USB Debuggingand tap Ok.
- While In
OEM Unlocking. You will be prompted for your pin code (If applicable) and then warned about the risks of OEM Unlocking. Tap Enable.
- Be absolutely certain you have any important data backed up.
- Connect your device to a PC and open a terminal.
- Confirm your device is detected by typing
- Authorize the device with the onscreen dialogue if it's listed as Unauthorized.
- Reboot to the bootloader with
adb reboot bootloader.
- Unlock the bootloader with
fastboot flashing unlock.
- Press continue on your device's screen.
How to enter flash mode
- Power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power until
You are now ready to flash!
XDA User Freak07 built a proof of concept mainline kernel based on the mainline 5.15 branch by Google. They note this is essentially a mainline Generic Kernel Image (GKI) with downstream Android driver modifications.
- Freak07 Proof of Concept Kernel: Pixel 6 Mainline Kernel
- Google Git 5.15 Mainline: raviole-device-mainline
- XDA Guide: Pixel 6 Unlock Bootloader
- Google Git: Raviole Kernel