InFocus New Tab F1 (infocus-flatfish)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- USB network
- Display (but it only uses a part of the screen)
- Full disk encryption
- Audio (only with headset)
What does not work
- Wifi (needs bcm40183b2 firmware)
How to enter flash mode
The original bootloader can't boot in fastboot mode so you need to flash a new one. You can follow the instructions here.
With the new bootloader, you can now boot into fast boot mode:
- Power off the device.
- Press and HOLD the power key (do not release until after the next step)
- When the boot logo (Firefox OS Contribution Program) appears, press and HOLD the Volume+ key until the Fastboot logo appears. You may now release both buttons.