LG K10 (lg-m216)
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|This device is based on the Snapdragon 410.|
See the SoC page for common tips, guides and troubleshooting steps
Users owning this device
- Minecrell (Notes: K420n)
- Progmetalbg (Notes: running pmOS edge with Plasma Mobile)
Unlocking the bootloader
- Clone this repository that includes LGLAF script for communication with LG devices in download mode (make sure to enable developer mode first from android).
- Follow instructions listed in lglaf github page, power off the device and enter download mode connecting device via USB as peripheral while holding Volume Up button.
aboot_patched.imgfrom here and flash it to
abootpartition, running the following commands in a terminal:
$ cd lglaf && python partitions.py --wipe aboot $ python partitions.py --restore /path/to/aboot_patched.img aboot
|Note: You could find useful to make a backup of
- Power off the device and download TWRP from here. Then, enter download mode again as shown above and flash TWRP image to
recoverypartition, running the following commands in a terminal:
$ cd lglaf && python partitions.py --wipe recovery $ python partitions.py --restore /path/to/twrp-3.5.2_9-0-m216.img recovery
- After turning off the device, you can enter recovery mode holding Power + Volume Down until the LG logo appears, then release both and press them again. Finally, choose
Yestwice in the next screens. Once TWRP screen appears, you'll be able to flash bootloader images using this known custom recovery.
How to enter flash mode
Once lk2nd image has been flashed to
boot partition using TWRP, you can get to flash mode just turning the device on. The screen should display lk2nd menu.
Follow the Installation_guide.
Download lk2nd from https://github.com/msm8916-mainline/lk2nd and flash it to the device.
- pmaports!1873 Initial merge request
- Development kernel tree