Motorola Moto G5 (motorola-cedric)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to enter flash mode
- Power + Volume Down buttons or use
I installed the rootfs on a SD card. Flashing the kernel to the boot partition not tested, rootfs flashing too.
$ pmbootstrap flasher boot
- OTG might not work on mouses, USB sound cards and devices with heavy power requirements, for example USB HDD enclosures (might work with a powered USB hub or a Y USB cable). Also you might need to restart Weston after unplugging and plugging back in a device.
- Xorg works after running
cat /sys/class/graphics/fb0/modes > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/modeas root and restarting Lightdm or starting the DE manually.
- Hildon has messed up colors and is in portrait mode.
- charging-sdl was tested manually through the debug shell.
- I suggest nmtui to connect to WiFi (remember to choose networks under wlan0)