Samsung Galaxy Core Prime LTE (samsung-coreprimelte)
|Name||Galaxy Core Prime LTE|
|Original software||Android 4.4.4 - 5.1.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Unixbench Whet/Dhry score||909.3|
|This device is based on the Snapdragon 410.|
See the SoC page for common tips, guides and troubleshooting steps
|Note: This page is about Qualcomm MSM8916 variants of Core Prime LTE. For other variants, see Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.|
Users owning this device
|Note: Even though MSM8916 is capable of aarch64, the firmware of some variants were never updated with aarch64 support. Therefore, this device can only boot mainline on aarch64 at the moment.|
lk2nd is a secondary bootloader that provides a standard fastboot interface, which can be used to boot postmarketOS without android
boot flashed or
pmbootstrap flasher flash_kernel.
- The prebuilt image doesn't have the device included at the meantime. Build lk2nd first.
- Boot your phone to bootloader (download) mode by holding and while powering up.
- Follow lk2nd instructions from step 2 to install lk2nd. Basically flash it to boot partition (
heimdall flash --BOOT build-lk2nd-msm8916/lk2nd.img)
- Follow Qualcomm_Snapdragon_410/412_(MSM8916)#Installation to install postmarketOS.
|Note: Enter lk2nd fastboot mode by pressing only+ (without ). Pressing additionally will bring you to the Samsung Download mode.|
Imagis IST30XXB Touchscreen driver is WIP .
rt5033-charger driver is not available, so the charging is not controlled and there is no charging status reporting.
There is also a forgotten patch, Jakko is looking into this.
rt5033-charger driver issue. It's currently unable to power up a usb device in mainline. Try a hub with external power supply.
Currently WIP. It can be controlled with SG Micro SGM3140 charge pump LED driver.
lis2hh12 accelerometer is not so stable for auto screen rotation, which suggests you to use fixed portrait or landscape mode.
No interrupts received from
- Download TWRP here: https://eu.dl.twrp.me/coreprimelte/twrp-3.6.1_9-0-coreprimelte.img.html
- Enable USB debugging in the system preferences
- Press + + to go into download mode
heimdall flash --RECOVERY twrp-file.img --no-reboot
Touchkey type is unknown, so there is nothing done for it.
- pmaports!3103 Initial merge request