Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (samsung-gprime)
|This device is based on Snapdragon 410.|
See the SoC page for common tips, guides and troubleshooting steps
Users owning this device
How to enter flash mode
Press Volume Down, Power, and Home all at the same time to boot to Odin mode. After lk2nd is installed, press Volume Down and Power at the same time.
|Note: Even though MSM8916 is capable of aarch64, the firmware of some variants were never updated with aarch64 support. Therefore, those device can only boot mainline on armv7 at the moment.|
lk2nd is a secondary bootloader that provides a standard fastboot interface.
- Download lk2nd-msm8916.img from Releases page on Github.
- Boot your phone to bootloader (download) mode by holding and while powering up.
- Follow lk2nd instructions to install lk2nd. Basically flash it to boot partition (
heimdall flash --BOOT lk2nd-msm8916.img)
- Follow Qualcomm_Snapdragon_410/412_(MSM8916)#Installation to install postmarketOS.
|Note: Enter lk2nd fastboot mode by pressing only+ (without ). Pressing additionally will bring you to the Samsung Download mode.|
Sometimes the touchscreen stops working. To fix it, do:
# modprobe -r zinitix # modprobe zinitix
- pmaports!1401 Initial merge request