Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus (samsung-kylepro)
- USB Network
- Touch (
What does not work
- Flashing rootfs to internal storage. (Flash to sdcard instead using the
- Setting up wifi using networkmanager. (Wifi works when setting up manually with wpa_supplicant and udhcpc. See https://wiki.postmarketos.org/wiki/WiFi)
- Everything else
How to enter flash mode
- Press volume down and the home key, then press the power button.
- Maintain volume down and home pressed until a warning screen comes up
- 1. Flash the kernel
pmbootstrap flasher flash_kernel
- 2. Install system image to sdcard
pmboostrap install --sdcard /dev/mmcblkXXX
- Audio and video works in chromium browser.
- I used a 150kΩ resistor in my USB debug cable. See https://wiki.postmarketos.org/wiki/Serial_debugging
- Serial port is on
This device has support in mainline. Device is able to boot the mainline kernel all the way to the initramfs.
The internal clocks are currently broken on mainline meaning that the periperal devices don't work currently. Anyone with expertise in this area could perhaps help out.(?)