* test / review / integrate pull-requests
* help whenever someone is stuck with development
* work on features, that make development easier (e.g.
[https://github .com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/issues/256 strict mode])
* assist with implementation ideas in GitHub issues
* improve documentation in the wiki
* improve continuous integration (e.g.
[https://github .com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/issues/110 #110], [https://github .com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/issues/64 #64])
* write about what we do in [http://postmarketos.org/blog/ blog posts]
* help with infrastructure (homepage, wiki, ...)
'''Get postmarketOS ready for daily usage:'''
* research on how we could implement "daily driver" stuff (e.g.
[https://github .com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/issues/161 plasma-mobile ], [https://github .com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/issues/598 cellular modem ], [https://github .com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/issues/592 firmware patching ])* binary package repository ( not usable yet, see [https://github. com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/issues/64 #64])
=== MartijnBraam ===
* project-specific (devs)* Means: current: word of mouth in Sao Paulo ; future: meetups, talks, panels, presentations* philosophy and anthropology of tool-making (gateway for layperson to the hacking community)* Means: writings and discussions with intellectuals, the urban youth, the homeless, and the elite of Sao Paulo society
# On-boarding and new dev integration
# Documentation<br />
=== Pablo Castellano ===
# Add support for new devices (actually focused on [https://
github. com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/wiki/motorola-titan- %28Moto-G-2014 %29 Moto G 2014]). If you want, you can send me your device by mail and I will try to add pmOS support to it. After that I will return the device back to you.
# Make pmOS debugging easier for new developers
# Improve documentation & usability of <code>pmboostrap</code>/<code>pmOS</code>
=== [https://github.com/craftyguy craftyguy] ===
# Develop [https://
github.com/postmarketOS/osk-sdl osk-sdl], an sdl/directfb on-screen keyboard for use during initramfs execution
# Make the greatest device ever, the Nokia N900, the best device to use with postmarketOS.
* telephony* audio* UI (plasma?)
# Assist with documentation & on IRC/matrix where I can.
* ☑ Optimizing the pmOS system image size by creating the partitions as small as possible and resize them during the first boot ([https://github.com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/pull/127 #127])
* ☑ Add possibility to export an Odin flashable file for samsung devices (<code>pmbootstrap flasher export --odin</code>)
☐ Add support for [https:// en. wikipedia.org/ wiki/ Memory_Technology_Device MTD] devices (generate yaffs2 image, adapt initramfs script)* ☐ Porting PostmarketOS to a [https://github.com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/ wiki/ BlackBerry-Bold-Touch-9900-%28Dakota%29 BlackBerry]
* ☐ Use LVM over system and userdata partitions ([https://github.com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/issues/60 #60])
* ☐ Add versioning in initramfs scripts (check initramfs and initramfs-extra versions)
* ☐ Integrate alternative flashing method using netcat ([https://github.com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/issues/456 #456])
* ☐ Add support for new devices
=== PureTryOut ===
=== [https://github.com/yuvadm yuvadm] ===
# Expand support for the [https://
github. com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/wiki/ Mozilla- Flame Mozilla Flame]
# Work on pmOS documentation and website
# Help develop the pmOS architecture
* some interest in Nokia N9, N950, LG Optimus Chic E720
* mild interest in OpenMoko gt01, Nokia N770, N800, N810