It is important for us to contribute the patches and improvements we made to various software back to the original project. So everyone can benefit from the improvements and we don't need to maintain and carry around patches.
2017-08-14libSDL: DirectFB linux_input disabled by default
2017-08-03Alpine Linux: add consolekit2
-Dparameter for alternative description
2017-07-07Alpine Linux: busybox-extras with telnetd enabled
2017-05-23weston: instead of less than 1 Hz use default refresh rate
Work in progress
- alpine: tslib, directfb
- weston: add parameter --pixman-type, see also: #141
- weston: add support for ABGR
- alpine: Weston can only be run by root user (PR #199)
- kde: kwin_wayland fails to start with "Running on a compositor with no screens is not supported"
Not started, but should be done in the future
- abuild: Add a compression flag to override the default of highest compression (right now we install a wrapper that converts
-1to improve performance)