|This user has ported 1 devices to postmarketOS.
|This user's main device is a Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite (xiaomi-platina).
- Discord: Danct12#1385 on DanctNIX
- Telegram: @RealDanct12
Devices that I own
|Xiaomi Redmi 4X
||Running PostmarketOS, trying to continue mainlining.
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
||Running LineageOS, daily driver.
||AMD Athlon 3000G 3.5 GHz
||Teamgroup 2 x 8GB DDR4 3200MHz
||Samsung EVO 860 SSD 500GB and Kingston A2000 NVMe 500GB
||ASUS PRIME B450M-II
Mainlining status of Sony Mango
- Unbrick from bootloop (success)
- Get all the kernel sources (success)
- Get an useful toolchain (success)
- Test the kernel on android (success)
- Setup PMOS on Arch Linux (success)
- Get the kernel compiled with the builtin toolchain (I used GCC4) (success)
- Install into main flash (failed: image too big on both system and userdata, maybe a repartition could solve this?)
- Boot PMOS from main flash (failed)
- Install into sdcard (success)
- Boot PMOS from main flash (success: the splash screen appeared)
- Get an TTY Console (failed)
- Show something to screen apart from splash screen (success: at least it do something "cat /dev/random > /dev/fb0")
- Get weston running (success: it run weston after some debugging and fixes @pbgapski workaround)
- The screen is red! How to solve this (success: device and kernel configs)
- Write the wiki page and clean up everything to made an pull request. (success)
- Charging mode is broken (RIP)