Xiaomi Poco F1 (xiaomi-beryllium)
Users owning this device
How to enter flash mode
You have to press Power and Vol- to enter the bootloader.
Download the device/linux package from my GitHub or from the GitLab MR (because it is not merged) and paste it into your pmaports/device folder.
Choose Plasma Mobile as user interface (others do not work yet).
Build and install it.
You can also use mainline kernel with envkernel, but only USB and panel works with mainline yet.
Downstream and mainline are pretty much at the same state.
Works with mainline: USB, panel (with HW acceleration), keys
Works with downstream: USB, panel, touchscreen, keys
- pmaports!1156 Initial merge request
- WIP mainline kernel: https://github.com/Venji10/linux-beryllium
- device package: https://github.com/Venji10/device-xiaomi-beryllium
- linux package: https://github.com/Venji10/linux-xiaomi-beryllium
- Poco F1 GKI (android-5.4) demo by Sumit Semwal