|CPU||4x 1.296 GHz ARM Cortex-A7|
|GPU||ARM Mali-400 MP2 600 MHz|
|Tronsmart Draco H3||tronsmart-dracoh3||-|
|Xunlong Orange Pi PC||xunlong-orangepi-pc||Y|
- ARM Cortex-A7 Quad-Core 1.296 GHz
- 512KB L2-Cache (shared between four cores)
- 32 KB (Instruction) / 32KiB (Data) L1-Cache per core
- SIMD NEON, VFP4
- Large Physical Address Extensions (LPAE) 1TB
- ARM Mali400 MP2 600 Mhz
- Featuring 1 vertex shader (GP) and 2 fragment shaders (PP).
- Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0
- DDR2/DDR2L-DDR3/DDR3L controller
- NAND Flash controller and 64-bit ECC
- Ultra HD 4k and Full HD 1080p video decoding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 SP/ASP GMC, H.263, H.264, H.265, WMV9/VC-1, and VP8
- BD Directory, BD ISO and BD m2ts video decoding
- H.264 High Profile 1080P@30fps encoding
3840×1080,1920x2160 3D decoding
- Complies with RTSP, HTTP,HLS,RTMP,MMS streaming media protocol
- Video Engine/ Cedar Engine?
- Integrated HDMI V1.4 with HDCP1.2 4K@30fps
- TV CVBS output
- Integrated parallel 8-bit I/F YUV422 sensor
- Support CCIR656 protocol fot NTSC and PAL
- 5M CMOS sensor support
- Support video capture resolution up to 1080p@30fps
- Two audio digital-to-analog(DAC) channels 92dB SNR
- Two differential microphone inputs (one low-noise)
- Stereo Linein input
- AR100, an OpenRISC 1000 32-bit controller. Manages deep powersave modes and has closed Allwinner's BSP. Supports ORBIS32 base instructios set
- It seems to be tightly integrated with "RTC block"
- Thermal Sensor Controller (TSC) providing over-temperature protection interrupt and over-temperature alarm interrupt (but it's still has issues with overheating to 90°С so be careful)
- no PMU (its role is partially done by AR100 coprocessor)
- package: FBGA347, 14 mm x 14 mm, 0.65 mm Pitch
H2+ and H3
- H2+ is a variant of H3, targeted at low-end OTT boxes, which lacks Gigabit MAC and 4K HDMI output support. So, H2+ is cost-down version of already cheap H3
- H3 images are proven to run on H2+.
- According to the source code of BSP, variants differ by the last byte of the first word of SID. 0x42 and 0x83 indicates H2+, 0x00 and 0x81 indicates H3, and 0x58 indicates H3D (a still unknown variant).