HTC Desire Z (htc-vision)
- (everyone on IRC)
- Display (framebuffer), 16 bit color depth
- USB networking
What doesn't work
- 32 bit color depth ("red screen" issue)
- Wifi (#1513)
What's been done:
- device-htc-vision builds
- linux-htc-vision builds (using milaq's kernel)
- device boots
Obviously you need an unlocked bootloader; refer to  for instructions about that. S-OFF is not needed.
Installing the rootfs using fastboot doesn't work due to size limitations in the bootloader, therefore if you want to install postmarketOS to the internal memory, do an Android Recovery Zip Installation. postmarketOS is picky when it comes to the recovery. It works with CWM 188.8.131.52, see . It does not work with CWM 184.108.40.206 or TWRP 220.127.116.11.
- test more hardware: audio, camera, radio, bluetooth…
- probably more firmware blobs are needed to get some of these working