HTC HD2 (htc-leo)
|Original software||Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional|
|Chipset||Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon S1|
|CPU||1.0 GHz Scorpion|
- (others on IRC)
What does not work
- Got the kernel to compile, based on maniacx's nougat android kernel
- Find a way to test the kernel on the device (black cLK?)
Because of the age of the HD2, there are serval 3rd party bootloaders available, most commonly used:
- Haret, Haret is a bootloader (provided as haret.exe) to boot linux or android from WITHIN windows mobile, you start windows mobile, not a great choice for postmarketOS.
- a(MagLDR), Propitary 3rd party bootloader developed by Cotulla, some folks over at Tytung's android forum, reverse egineered it and created aMagLdr, still propietary (?)
- cLK, based on littlekernel and download possible with cwm or twrp recovery embedded, seems to be the best option. Littlekernel also provides fastboot wich is handy.