Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2021 (lenovo-tbj716f)
Users owning this device
- Ungeskriptet (Notes: Broke the A/B partition scheme, now only one of them works?)
How to enter flash mode
- EDL Mode: Hold down , then connect the device to a computer with an USB cable.
- FFBM Mode: Power on the device with both and buttons.
- Fastboot Mode: Power on the device with both and buttons.
- Recovery Mode: Boot into Fastboot mode and select recovery using the Volume/Power buttons.
Unlocking the bootloader
|Note: You have to wait at least 8 hours after initially connecting to the Internet for Lenovo to process your serial number.|
- Go to Settings → My Device, tap on ZUI Version until developer settings are enabled.
- Go to General Settings → Developer Settings and enable "OEM Unlocking".
- Boot into fastboot mode and connect it to a PC
- Take note of the serial number shown on the bootloader screen.
- Download your
sn.imgfrom http://cdn.zui.lenovomm.com/developer/tabletboot/(your_sn_number)/sn.img (Replace the brackets with your number in the link)
- Flash your
fastboot flash unlock sn.img.
- Unlock the bootloader with
fastboot oem unlock-go
Alternatively this page can also be used to get the
/* Not yet */
Back to stock firmware
- Enter EDL Mode by powered off the tablet first, hold the Vol UP then plug the USB cable in.
- Build the qdl tool here.
- Download the firmware here.
- Extract the ZIP file.
- cd into the extracted ZIP directory
- Execute the following command:
qdl --storage ufs --include ./ ./prog_firehose_ddr.elf ./rawprogram0.xml ./patch0.xml ./rawprogram1.xml ./patch1.xml ./rawprogram2.xml ./patch2.xml ./rawprogram3.xml ./patch3.xml ./rawprogram4.xml ./patch4.xml ./rawprogram5.xml ./patch5.xml ./rawprogram_unsparse0_fullupgrade.xml
- After finished then the command will exit itself, force reboot the tablet by holding the Power button, you should be able to boot back into stock firmware.