Meizu M2 (meizu-mblu2)
Users owning this device
- Kalwardin (Notes: Currently working)
How to enter flash mode
The device has to be with unlocked bootloader. Locked bootloader may be unlocked with a Flyme 220.127.116.11G: http://flymeos.com/firmwarelist?modelId=18&type=1
for the international phone(don't know about chinese) version using amonet: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-unbrick-unlock-amonet-for-meizu-m2.3945812/.
- Turn the device off (or restart also works)
- Hold and button
- Once you feel vibration and phone turns on, release button
- Keep holding until you get to recovery.
- Install Orangefox recovery:
- Just follow the Installation from recovery mode.
- Weston - works
- Mate - works
- xfce4 - boots(panels, cursor are displayed even cursor moves for some time but after some time freezes and reboots) (including
CONFIG_ANDROID_LOW_MEMORY_KILLERin config doesn't works.)
Follow USB Internet page