Motorola Moto G 2015 (motorola-osprey)
How to enter flash mode
Power off the device, hold down theand the key for 1-2 seconds. Some devices you may need to hold down the and the key instead.
Follow the Installation_guide.
- Install PMOS
pmbootstrap init pmbootstrap install pmbootstrap flasher flash_rootfs pmbootstrap flasher flash_kernel
- Restart your mobile
- Connect with ssh
- Start graphical interface (Weston for example)
XFCE4 works the best, you may have to run startx over ssh to get it to appear
Update architecture to armv7
First, follow the instructions here, specifically do this:
- Update the architecture in the following files:
device/testing/device-motorola-osprey/APKBUILD device/testing/device-motorola-osprey/deviceinfo device/testing/linux-motorola-osprey/APKBUILD
- Update the name of the config-motorola-osprey.armhf in device/linux-motorola-osprey to config-motorola-osprey.armv7
- Create new Checksums by running:
pmbootstrap checksum linux-motorola-osprey
- Re-install by running:
- flash to the mobile following instructions above under Installation
XFCE4 is working, as far as I can see just like under armhf. I have to login to the device and use:
to start weston. See picture below.