Nokia Lumia 630 (nokia-moneypenny)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This device is a Windows Phone.|
See the Windows Phone page for common tips, guides and troubleshooting steps
Users owning this device
- Anthello147 (Notes: Stock image at the moment)
- BlackEyedSquid (Notes: Lumia 635, 512MB RAM)
- FieryFlames (Notes: x2, a Lumia 630 UK variant and a Lumia 635 AT&T variant)
- GEROGIANNIS (Notes: currently testing, Lumia 630)
- JulianGro (Notes: dual SIM, working condition, not used for anything, stock Windows Phone 8.1)
- Km2 (Notes: RM-976)
- Retr0 (Notes: Almost dead battery, running stock FW)
- TravMurav (Notes: RM-978, dual-sim)
Current porting status
- Mainline boots and has touch, screen, and side keys working.
- Touch has issues on some Lumia 630s.
- All 4 cores are now up!
- USB is currently being tested, I can't personally confirm if USB networking is working but someone with a Lumia 735 said it is for them.
- WLAN & BT being looked at
-  Close to mainline linux kernel w/ support for moneypenny and a few other msm8x26 lumias on msm8x26 branch. Use msm8x26-touchscreen branch for touchscreen, until it gets committed into msm8x26.
-  EDK2 for moneypenny 512mb variant. This does boot Linux!
-  LittleKernel for moneypenny and some other lumias. This does not boot Linux!! Useful for chain loading lk2nd to dump regulators when porting a lumia to linux.
-  Boot shim used to boot EDK2.