Nokia Lumia 830 (nokia-tesla)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lumia 830 running sxmo on postmarketOS
|Original software||Windows Phone 8.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400|
|CPU||1.2 GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A7|
|Display||720 x 1280 IPS|
|Non-Android based device||✔|
|This device is a Windows Phone.|
See the Windows Phone page for common tips, guides and troubleshooting steps
Users owning this device
- FieryFlames (Notes: x2, both AT&T variant)
Current porting status
- Mainline boots and has touch, screen, and side keys working.
- Tesla specific issue: capacitive touch buttons do not work due to lack of driver, we need a driver for rmi4 function 1a
- Proximity & light sensor is now available!
- All 4 cores are now available!
- NFC available!
- USB is currently being tested, I can't personally confirm if USB networking is working but someone with a Lumia 735 said it is for them.
- WLAN & BT being looked at
-  Close to mainline linux kernel w/ support for tesla and a few other msm8x26 lumias on msm8x26 branch. Use msm8x26-touchscreen branch for touchscreen, until it gets committed into msm8x26.
-  EDK2 for tesla, dempsey, makepeace and superman. This does boot Linux!
-  LittleKernel for tesla and some other lumias. This does not boot Linux!! Useful for chain loading lk2nd to dump regulators when porting a lumia to linux.
-  Boot shim used to boot EDK2.