|Not to be confused with the LTE model, which has a Qualcomm SoC! (If you have a letter after the model number, you have the LTE model.)|
GT-S7270 running Firefox under Xfce4
|Name||Galaxy Ace 3 3G|
|Original version||4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|CPU||1.0 GHz Cortex-A9|
Users owning this device
- AppData 174 (Notes: 7270, SD card slot is probably broken)
How to enter flash mode
- Download mode: While the device is turned off, hold + + , and confirm the action by pressing thereafter.
- Recovery mode: While the device is turned off, hold + + .
pmbootstrap init # Choose samsung-logan pmbootstrap install # Boot into download mode before running the command below pmbootstrap flasher flash_rootfs # Boot into download mode again pmbootstrap flasher flash_kernel
|Note: This is not fully tested and could not work.|
aports/device/testing/device-samsung-logan/APKBUILDin a text editor and add
- Rebuild the device package:
pmbootstrap build device-samsung-logan --force
pmbootstrap install --fde
However, the image will be much bigger than the system partition, so you will need to either flash it to another partition or an SD card.
See USB Internet.
If your device is stuck on the postmarketOS splash screen on startup (or the screen is black) and you are using LightDM, connect to your phone via SSH and run this command:
loginctl show-seat seat0
0, open the LightDM config in a text editor:
sudo vi /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
Find the line where it says
#logind-check-graphical=true and replace it with
Restart the device and it now should work.
- pmaports!3779 Initial merge request (Not merged at the time of writing)