Samsung Galaxy Chat (samsung-zanin)
Users owning this device
How to enter flash mode
From off state, press and hold Volume DOWN + Power, then release Power and hold the other.
A confirmation dialog will appear, you need to press volume UP to confirm.
SD card Installation
Note that flashing the pmOS kernel will increase the counter shown in ODIN mode (CUSTOM BIN DOWN)
I don't know if there is a way to clear this counter, but I don't think is important.
- Build the image on your computer and prepare the SD card
$ pmbootstrap init $ pmbootstrap install --sdcard=/dev/mmcblk0
- Put the phone in ODIN mode and connect it to your computer
$ pmbootstrap flasher flash_kernel
- The touchscreen works in `ts_test` but does not work in Weston or i3wm
- The Sym key does not work and gives no output in `xev`
On Android the Alt key can be used to type symbols.
On pmOS this does not work (it only works as the Alt key), so currently there is currently no way of typing symbols.
Probably a custom keymap is needed
- pmaports!496 Initial merge request