Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Qualcomm) (samsung-greatqlte)
- njha (Note: Verizon phone, locked bootloader, can't test anything so I gave up. This wiki page has the work I've done so far.)
How to enter flash mode
When the device is fully powered off, hold Power, Volume Down, and Bixby for a few seconds.
A (turquoise) download mode warning screen should appear.
Doesn't work yet.
What I did
- Grab TWRP for greatqlte.
SM-N950U_NA_PP_Opensource.zipfrom the Samsung Open Source website.
- Disable defex_lsm and Knox
- Disable/enable everything that the checker complains about
- Apply patch 0001 and 0002 from
- Now the kernel compiles, and you can theoretically flash it if you didn't have a locked bootloader :(