Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 (SM-T561) (samsung-gtel3g)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Users owning this device
- Realaravinth (Notes: Running pmOS)
How to enter flash mode
- Recovery mode: Hold volume up, power button and home button
- Download mode(Odin/Heimdall): Hold volume down, power button and home button[flashing via download mode doesn't work]
pmbootstrap install --android-recovery-zip
pmbootstrap flasher --method=adb sideload
- ADB sideload stops at 50%, but it actually succeeds.
Xfce4works like a charm but it needs to be manually started over
- Android apps that generate specs have produced conflicting reports about the device's memory. The device actually has 1.5 GB of memory.
- You probably already know this but if you ever find yourself in a bootloop/soft-brick situation, hold donwn the volume keys, the home and the power button to reboot.