|Galaxy Tab 7.0 Wi-Fi
|TI OMAP 3630
|This page is only for the WiFi model. See samsung-p1 for the HSPA+GSM models (GT-P1000/L/N, SPH-P100, SCH-I800).
Users owning this device
- Zephyr1112 (Notes: Alive, horrendous battery. Android 2.2.1, TouchWiz-based Wong Peru OEM ROM; Planning to port.)
How to enter flash modes
- Download/ODIN mode: Disconnect battery, then reconnect, plug into power and hold Power + Vol+ + Vol-. Might work without disconnecting battery, my unit is very weird.
- Recovery mode: Shut down the device. Hold Power and Volume Up, then release once you feel a vibration
- This device's SoC is supported by the linux-omap Mainline fork. No DT for the device seems to be available in sources, have to write one.
- No FOSS driver available for PowerVR SGX530, so no 3D Acceleration