| display = 1280x800
| memory = 1 GB
| architecture =
| status_usbnet = Y
| status_flashing = P
| status_xwayland =
| status_fde = Y
| status_mainline =
N| status_battery = P
| status_3d = N
| status_accel =
== Contributors ==
== Maintainer(s) ==
* Wifi (if started up manually, there's still some problems on boot)
* FDE w/ osk-sdl* Battery (Gnome 3 can read the battery percentage
and whether it is discharging or charging , but cannot estimate time remaining)
== What does not work ==
* RIL (hasn't been setup yet, but Replicant got it going on the android side so it should be possible.)
* 2D + 3D acceleration (so most UIs slow down to a crawl, such as plasma-mobile)
. With a mainlined kernel this should be possible.
* Currently the kernel is not mainlined, but the [[Texas_Instruments_OMAP_4_(OMAP44xx)|OMAP chip is supported]], so it should be possible to mainline.
* Bluetooth service crashes; Running <code>sudo service bluetooth start</code> and then <code>sudo service bluetooth status</code> returns "crashed"
== Installation ==
This has to be done in two parts:
* First create an [[Android Recovery Zip Installation|Android recovery image]] of PMOS and flash it using TWRP.
* Then use the usual heimdall flasher method to install the kernel and initramfs (flash_kernel).
Doing both with one method results in errors in both situations.
== Links ==
* [https://gitlab.com/postmarketOS/pmaports/tree/master/device/testing/device-samsung-espresso10 Device package]
* [https://gitlab.com/postmarketOS/pmaports/-/tree/master/device/testing/linux-samsung-espresso10 Kernel package]