* Screen: framebuffer console (no kernel boot log printed on the display)
* Wifi: rfkill (no support for blocking wireless via rfkill block wifi or nmcli radio wifi off). The only way to block wireless is unloading wlan module (``rmmod wlan`` or ``/etc/init.d/wlanarmani stop``)
* Sound: msm8226-asoc-tapan
can't be built into kernel directly, since the module requests probe deferral.: Here is part of kernel log with msm8226-asoc-tapan built directly into the kernel.
[ 2.116756] msm8226-asoc-tapan sound-9302.43: Property 'qcom,audio-routing' does not exist or its length is not even
: Will investigate it later.
* Other hardware features are untested (3D, bluetooth, modem, gps, accelerometer)
* Xorg based UI: postmarketos-ui-xfce4 displays nothing on the screen.