→Pimlico Project, Sync, and miscellaneous PIM applications: Mirror of sources and link to OpenSync website archive
* [http://maemo.org/community/maemo-users/gpe_and_pimlico/ Forum post about the Pimlico suite]
* [https://wiki.maemo.org/Sync Sync support discussion page]
It is composed of the following four components:
* [https://git.gnome.org/tasks Tasks] - plan tasks etc
* [https://web.archive.org/web/20090817064327/http://pimlico-project.org:80/sources/contacts/ Contacts] - make a record of contact information
Unfortunately, the last release, 0. 9, appears to be lost forever. The file is not available on the internet archive, nor is it available on any mirror I could find. 0. 8 is available on the internet archive, however.
* Sync - synchronise the applications with external sources
** Unfortunately, OpenHand's website is now defunct, so Sync's source code appears to be inaccessible there. However, Sync appears to have been mirrored at https://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/sync/. That being said, it's not clear if they're the same program.
** Sync is based on the (seemingly) now-defunct OpenSync project, so it is probably not worth porting. Other mobile synchronisation programs such as KDEConnect are probably worth looking at.