Updated status on charging-sdl, osk-sdl and WiFi
* Weston including touch
* Xfce4 (recommended) including touch and pen
* WiFi using the <code>firmware-samsung-i9305</code>
* Bluetooth works partially as described for the [[Samsung_Galaxy_SIII_I747_(samsung-i747m)#Bluetooth|Galaxy SIII]] but the device is <code>/dev/ttySAC0</code>
* Audio, see [[Audio#WM1811]] for more instructions. Both an pre-configured saved state as well as the ucm profiles are included.
== What does not work ==
* Bluetooth pairing with bluez5 (bluez4 is working, more on that soon)
, charging- sdl - neither the charging animation nor FDE work . See [https://github.com/postmarketOS/osk-sdl/pull/78 osk-sdl#78] for details including a possible fix ( which needs patching sdl2).