| manufacturer = Google (LG)
| memory = 2GB
=== Contributors ===
* PabloCastellano and robb4 on IRC: Workaround for red screen bug [https://github.com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/issues/54 #54]
=== Entering "Fastboot mode" ===
Hold <code>Volume Down</code> + <code>Power</code>, let go of <code>Power</code> once the device display does something (e.g. turns from battery icon to black screen).
=== What works ===
* Weston (has the red screen bug, but we have a workaround for that now 👍 )
=== What does not work ===
* fbsplash only displays splash images very shortly, then goes to black screen
=== Wifi ===
Looks like, we need to package the [https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_lge_mako/blob/12ac6e9aeb32d5ac9fc832f2214ede2c7690d0a6/proprietary-blobs.txt#L152-L157 wcnss.* files] for wifi. A version from 2015 can be found [https://github.com/TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge/tree/cm-14.1/mako/proprietary/vendor/firmware here]. It's a Qualcomm chip.
=== Alternative kernels ===
These are not packaged yet in postmarketOS, feel free to package them.
* [https://github.com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/pull/38 Freedreno]
=== Links ===
* [https://github.com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/tree/master/aports/device-lg-mako Device package]
* [https://developers.google.com/android/drivers#mako Official proprietary drivers]
=== Photos ===
* [https://ollieparanoid.github.io/img/2017-05-26/mako/editor.jpg Weston running with framebuffer issues]
* [https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/6033024/26761940/2e3273e0-4928-11e7-8800-0b4ddb14e239.jpg robb4 patched Weston to display the right colors]