* Ross Schulman
=== Current Status ===
* Kernel builds
* Trying to flash the kernel with <code>pmboostrap.py flasher flash_system</code> or <code>flash_kernel</code> results in a <code>remote:not allowed</code> error, although this may be related to a corrupted partition table on my particular device.
=== What works ===
* Nothing yet
=== Links ===
* [https://github.com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/tree/device-htc-dlx Working branch]
* [https://github.com/rschulman/pmbootstrap-htc-dlx-debug Working CM boot.img and non-working pmOS kernel binaries]
=== Partition layout ===
=== What have I tried so far ===
* Pulling flash offsets from two different dlx ROMS. Both match each other and what we're using.
* Reflashing CM-12 just to be sure that the phone isn't totally bricked, but CM installs just fine and boots properly.
=== Some theories ===
* Ross Schulman's particular HTC Droid DNA is individually broken and/or not unlocked properly (but see the ability to flash and boot multiple different CyanogenMod versions)