Xiaomi Mi 9 (xiaomi-cepheus)
|Original software||Android 9.0, up to 10, MIUI 11|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855|
|CPU||8-core (1x 2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x 1.78 GHz Kryo 485)|
|Display||1080 x 2340|
Users owning this device
- Alexeymin (Notes: Main phone wannabe, Custom ROM - Pixel Experience, no pmOS port)
How to enter flash mode
Like other Xiaomi devices, the user will have to acquire the bootloader unlock key: https://en.miui.com/unlock
The device will not unlock if the device isn't 7 days old (from the time when your device connects to internet and powered on, and linked with Mi Account)
- Turn the device off (or restart also works)
- Hold and button
- Once you feel vibration and phone turns on, release button
- Keep holding until you get to recovery.
Flashing (Download, Fastboot) mode
- Same as recovery, but this time hold the and keys.