Jump to navigation Jump to search
You can add various tags in the commit message to modify the continuous integration behaviour for your merge requests. Make sure that the tag is in the last commit's message, it won't work if you put it in a previous commit.
- Do not build modified packages, only verify their checksums.
- pmaports!210, pmaports!371
- Allow skipping the "too many packages changed" check.
- Do not verify if the version of a changed package has been increased. Use this, when making a cosmetic change in an APKBUILD that should not cause the package to get rebuilt, or when changing the enabled architectures.
- Do not run any CI for the merge request. This is cought directly by gitlab. For pmaports, this should be avoided whenever possible, and the tags above should be used to make sure that at least some sanity checks are executed.