Huawei Honor 5X (huawei-kiwi)
- The kernel compiles
- Flashing finishes without error
What does not work
- After trying to boot, the device is stuck at the Honor branding/fastboot screen
- When using fastboot mode, fastboot isn't able to connect to the device after it booted, so something must be happening. It may be that graphics are not working.
How to enter flash mode
Hold volume down plus power at the same time. If your device is unlocked already, it will show "device unlocked" at the bottom. To unlock the bootloader (which also deletes all data on your device!), please refer to this section on the LineageOS installation guide.
- Please follow the Installation guide, but use in order to clone this device's branch.
$ git clone https://github.com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap.git device-huawei-kiwi
- Generate installation files with If you prefer to install with TWRP, append
$ ./pmbootstrap.py install
- Follow the steps displayed at the end of output the previous command to finally flash postmarketOS.
Nothing to show.