Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" (3G and Wifi) (samsung-espresso10)
- Wifi (if started up manually, there's still some problems on boot)
- FDE w/ osk-sdl
What does not work
- RIL (hasn't been setup yet, but Replicant got it going on the android side so it should be possible.)
- 2D + 3D acceleration (so most UIs slow down to a crawl, such as plasma-mobile.)
- Graphics Acceleration
How to enter flash mode
Press Power + Volume Up to enter download/odin mode.
This has to be done in two parts:
- First create an android recovery image of PMOS and flash it using TWRP.
- Then use the usual heimdall flasher method to install the kernel and initramfs (flash_kernel).
Doing both with one method results in errors in both situations.