I have a Nexus 5 and a Nokia N900.
|Google Nexus 5 (lg-hammerhead)|
My objective would be to make Nexus 5 usable on pmos for web consultation (Wifi + 4G).
Roadmap on Nexus 5
I've done it
- ->Partition size in order to be able to install apps ( see https://gitlab.com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/issues/1664#note_101344641)
- ->Better keyboard (https://gitlab.com/postmarketOS/pmaports/commit/87e3d17721d9fcb6f188b15e004ca9637d156132)
- ->Package qtwebbrowser 
- -> Adapt qtwebbrowser for small screen: hide some buttons by default.
- -> Add qtwebbrowser desktop shortcut in plasma mobile
- -> best useragent in qtwebbroswer so that websites recognise us as mobile
- -> fix bookmark icons
- -> Restart qtwebbrowser with last url when crashed
- -> Backlight (see  )
- -> Package and try epiphany browser (see  )
- -> Boot race condition (  )
- -> Propose a new website design (  )
- -> Document firefox configuration for mobile usage (  )
- -> Problem NTP ()
- -> Nexus 5 photos ()
- -> Document chromium for mobile ().
- -> Add possibility to lock screen and power off device from plasma-mobile (  ).
- -> Make a video tutorial to show how to install postmarketOS on the phone (done by someone else https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZdbF9nAzM0 )
I Will do (or try) soon
- -> 4G/LTE mobile data
- ->? GPS
I Will or may work on in later (in few months)
- ->?Battery indicator.
- -> Improve qtwebbrowser
- -> Adaptative resolution.
- -> Private mode.
I Hope someone else will work on it
- Plasma-mobile stability
- Update to qt 5.11.1 (qtwebengine)
- Try Unity 8 stability.
- Try phosh stability.
- Sound for videos
- Cpufreq and battery saving.
- Keyboard for gtk/Xwayland apps.
- Plasma-mobile Landscape mode.