LG G Watch R (lg-lenok)
Entering Fastboot mode
Turn on your watch and swipe from the top left corner (so thatd be where 11 would be on the watch) as soon as you see the LG logo.
Its important to remember to flash the system image to `userdata` as the system partition on the G Watch R is not big enough for pmOS. It will boot straight into pmOS once the kernel is flashed and the system is on userdata.
This is done by using:
pmbootstrap flasher export
fastboot flash userdata /tmp/postmarketOS-export/device-name.img
- Touch screen
- Vibration motor? (if I hold the side button down for 5 seconds it vibrates...)
What doesn't work
- we still use the ugly "while true..." hack instead of msm-fb-refresher #584 (this is easy to fix: just remove the hack, use msm-fb-refresher instead and check if it is still working!)
- fbsplash (further research needed, LG logo is stuck on screen until weston is launched)
- The usual (wifi, bluetooth, everything else)
- My repo with the device-lg-g-watch-r branch (until merged with the postmarketOS repo)
- A video of the silky smooth 60hz fix I just applied