Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc (semc-anzu)
Users owning this device
- Gray47Maxx (also minor pmOS wiki contributor)
Entering Fastboot mode
Power off the device. Hold
Back as you plug the USB cable into the device.
The process of unlocking the bootloader officially is available here and it is strictly adviced to use it in the first place. It has all the instructions for one to unlock it.
Just for the records of you gentlemen, I wanted to let you know that all of the 2011 Xperias (manufactured before a not-so-clear 2012 week), are capable of *unofficial* bootloader unlock.
- The above methods are "s1tool" and will not get around "Bootloader unlock allowed: No". There doesn't seem to be a way to get around "Bootloader unlock allowed: No" except for a software+hardware box combination called SETool2 that can be used to modify any Sony Ericsson device. This is what likely what has referred to as a "paid unlock" - rendeko
- Building and installing to external SD card
- USB networking
What does not work
- Plasma Mobile
- Hardware accelerated graphics
- Mobile data
- Phone calls
Note that Wi-Fi and osk-sdl are untested and may require further work.
- Page size may need to be adjusted in the future, as it is non-standard and presents a non-fatal error.