ASUS Transformer Pad (asus-tf300t)
None of this work has been merged upstream. Check out the work-in-progress here or contact jonty-comp on IRC.
- Jasper (working on ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity)
- Compiling CM13 kernel (GitHub)
- Flashing via Android recovery zip (Boot image included)
- System boots
- Most sensors/cameras/devices seem to be detected (e.g. accelerometer values can be read from
What does not work =
- Flashing via fastboot (device appears to write successfully but then locks up and does not apply the uploaded image)
- Framebuffer (stuck on ASUS bootloader graphic)
The framebuffer issue is an interesting one as it works without issue on CM13-based Android ROMs with the same kernel and defconfig. Possible toolchain issue or patch needed for GCC6.
Devices with a working framebuffer output modesetting information in
dmesg after loading the tegradc driver, but the PMOS compiled kernel does not. Common fixes including setting values in
/sys have no effect yet.